Outside Dimensions: 25” H x 21” W x 21 ½” D
Inside Dimensions: 18” H x 14” W x 12” D
Door Thickness: Overall 6” thickness
Body Thickness: total protective thickness of 3½”
Weight: 710 lbs
Cu. In: 3,110
Fire Rating: Independent Fire Rated – 350°F 2 Hour Fire Label
Burglary Rating: U.L. Listed TL-15
Lock: UL Group II Combination Lock
- Best warranty in the business.
- Qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER with a Bank Rating of BR.
- Two Hour Class 350°F manufacturers’ fire label.
- Standard finish is Parchment. Other colors available upon request.
- Tri-spoke handle is standard.
- Overall thickness of 6” and is constructed with a 3” defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices.
- Hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of the 3 ½” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- Once high strength adjustable shelf included.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six massive 1 ½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.